LRS Fish Frenzy
LRS Fish Frenzy® Premium Marine Fish Food
With blackworms, polychaete worms and fish eggs added this blend is GREAT for getting finicky fish to eat frozen foods.
Finicky eaters?... Not with black and polychaete worms and fish eggs added!
Fish Frenzy® is the base recipe for all LRS food blends. Instead of adding coral specific micro-foods contained in our flagship Reef Frenzy® blend, we add worms and fresh fish eggs. Fish Frenzy® is extremely "clean" as a daily food and is offered in a generous 8 ounce package. Like all LRS blends we peel every shrimp and filet each fish prior to adding to the mixture. These exoskeletons and bones would go uneaten by fish and likely spike nutrient levels in your aquarium in not removed. LRS takes the extra step to remove this waste, while many other aquarium food makers don't.
LRS Fish Frenzy® ingredients:
Fresh Wild Caught Scallop
Fresh Wild Caught, Hand Peeled Shrimp
Fresh Wild Caught Ocean Perch and Whitefish
Premium Piscine Energetics Mysis Shrimp
Euphausia pacifica krill
Fresh Shucked Clams and Oysters
"Live" California Blackworms added just before freezing
Farm-raised, biosecure polychaete worms
Locally Harvested Marine Fish Eggs
Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids
Buffered Ascorbic Acid
D. salina algae (Beta carotene for color and immunity boost)
LRS Probiotics (Click HERE to learn more)
All of the FRESH ingredients listed are free from any preservative rinses and sourced at the Carolina Coast.
- Pick-up / Shipping
- Earn Rewards
Local Pick-up Information
- For local pick-ups you can visit our storefront located at 1922 A Creighton rd. Pensacola, FL 32514. Our hours of operation are Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, and Sunday 12pm-5pm.
- If you place an order online for local pick-up it is advised to pick up your order same day. Please add a note during checkout for what time you'd like your order ready.
- Shipping is flat rate $45 and orders over $250 has free shipping.
- I do not ship overseas or to P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping is usually done on Monday-Thursday.
- In an effort to reduce the amount of time that livestock is packed we try to drop off the item at the latest possible time. It is strongly encouraged someone to be available at the time of delivery to keep the item from being exposed to the elements and extreme temperature.
- DK Reef Treasures will not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to avoid packages being held up in a warehouse over the weekend.
How to Earn Rewards
- If you haven't had a chance to join the rewards program then today is the day! Click on the rewards button to setup your account.
- When you sign up you instantly earn a $5 off coupon on your next purchase. You can use that in store or online.
- To earn points you must purchase your items online. You can even do the purchase at our storefront on your phone. As long as you're local to the Pensacola area, you can do an in store pickup.
- Other ways you can earn points is share on your social media or even by celebrating your birthday.
- Orders being picked up locally should be inspected by the customer prior to acceptance as they are transported by the customer. Local Pickups do NOT have a warranty. We do not accept returns or provide credit for local pickup.
- DOA Policy: If your livestock arrives dead, please take a picture in the original packaging along with the packing slip. Please send an email with the image of the dead livestock to firstname.lastname@example.org All DOA refunds will be in the form of Store Credit - No Exceptions - No Cash Refunds. There is no refund/credit for the cost of shipping due to DOA. To be provided store credit emails must be received within the first 2 hours of receiving your package. Livestock left to sit in the box for several hours are not covered by the DOA Policy.
- DK Reef Treasures holds the final right to refuse any refund.